Telesales Executive .
With its unique business model of selling premium quality coffee along with weekly changing non-food ranges through its own distributions channels, Tchibo Group and its 12,500 employees worldwide generated revenues of 3.4 billion EUR in 2015.
Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Tchibo, Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA (Fairtrade) Smokin' Bean and Eduscho) the company has built its first rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Tchibo Coffee Service came to the UK in 1991 as part of an international growth programme. The company now offers a wide variety of products across the UK for a wide range of customers such as hotels, universities, schools, Leisure, the convenience and forecourt sector, commercial offices and contract catering.
Position: Customer Telesales Executive
Location: Head Office, Epsom
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract 12 to18 Months
Hours: 39.5 hours per week, 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Thursdays and Fridays from 8am to 4:30pm
Salary: £19,000 plus commission, Total package Up to £25k (included bonus structure)
Benefits: company bonus scheme+ an enhanced contributory pension scheme and annual holiday starting at 24 days plus public holidays and plenty of lovely drinks and perks!
About the role:
Profitably develop and secure the customer base of a designated territory by working in conjunction with Field Sales and other members of the business.
- Manage call lists on a daily basis, ensuring that the volumes of records are completed by close of business on each day
- Ensure all customer details and a record of customer contact outcome is updated on each customer account on every occasion
- Machine uplift requests, Account Closures, Database amendments, PA requests, credit control account checks, IT system issues, Marketing for promotional, information and any other business related reasons
- Continually monitor the performance of customers in terms of their contractual performance and to report within the team any relevant trends or changes in performance
- Identify both opportunities and threats and liaise with team to ensure objectives in place to secure long term business
- Manage non buying customers through understanding reasons for not buying and take appropriate action through the following: contacting the appropriate face to face sales and advising a visit is required, re-negotiating the product prices and increasing the customer product range
- Perform to the documented performance levels
- Achieve daily / weekly / monthly targets of GSV, AOV, Buyers and Pending Losses
- Understand and maintain levels of customer sales performance in line with company guidelines on percentage buying, contract re-negotiations and ordering patterns
- Develop customer sales by use of drivelines, promotional activity and range extension. Seek referral opportunities from existing customer base
- Develop converted prospects and build customer relationships
- Fully understand and be able to talk about company standards, procedures, processes products and equipment
- Ensure that customers are aware of the Tchibo range of products and equipment and are updated in a frequent and organised manner
- Agree call frequency in line with order patterns on a regular basis and update database on any relevant changes
- Handle incoming calls with the Tchibo standard / call structure and liaise with necessary personnel to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Be a product champion
- Fully understand the full product range and the associated product codes for order entry
- Understand the equipment types and associated payment terms available
- Understand key competitors in the marketplace and their pricing
- Escalate accounts which may be vulnerable to competition to the face to face sales person and call centre manager
- Complete daily call list
- Ensure all reasons for non-calling are captured when not calling to speak to customers on the call centre phone.
- Manage your time effectively
- Manage the frequency of contact required for customers as part of their stock requirements
- Ensure the best calling times for contacting customers are managed to increase customer contact rate
- Pro-actively approach customers to buy full product range to ensure targets achieved
- Contact customer base and promote incentives to customers when advised and where appropriate
- Ensure necessary information relating to promotions are available to assist
- Customer Services and Telesales experience
- Understanding of the UK hotel, catering and commercial marketplace
- Knowledge of UK coffee / juice including competitor knowledge – products, equipment, sales policy, pricing and target markets
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, word and Power Point
- Good working knowledge (as per company benchmarks) of company core products, Coffee’s, Tea’s and Juices
We will endeavour to contact all applicants within two weeks, but if you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
You may have experience of the following: Customer Telesales Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative, Telesales Executive, Telesales Agent, Sales Executive, etc.