Fleet Administrator .
Dexters is London's leading Estate Agent having grown over the last 25 years into over 90 offices across the Capital. Our people are ambitious, impressive and career driven individuals who, through our fantastic coaching, can excel in our unique culture and build a career.
Position: Fleet Controller
Location: Teddington - Park Road, South West London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
About the role:
- Coordinate vehicle deliveries, returns and transfers.
- Manage PCN payments and flagging concerns to Directors.
- Deliver vehicles to offices within London and surrounding area.
- Arrange and monitor car condition inspections and reports including undertaking vehicle spot checks.
- Arrange repairs / quotations as necessary ensuring costs are allocated & recharged as appropriate.
- Manage relationships with local authorities to ensure all vehicles have necessary permits.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Maintain Drivers Matrix and files conducting fleet audits.
- Support and advise drivers on maintenance issues.
- IT literate – experience using word & excel including mail merge.
- A desire to develop a career in Fleet or Facilities Management.
- Ability to drive, clean driving license. Confident to drive a variety of vehicles including both manual and automatic within Greater and Central London.
- Strong customer service skills with a nothing is too much trouble mindset.
- Organised, methodical and diligent.
- Willingness to learn new skills and increase knowledge.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Cost focused.
- Professional approach.
- High level of confidentiality, act discreetly where appropriate.
- Team player.
You may have experience of the following: Fleet Maintenance Controller, Rental Controller, Fleet Coordinator, Transport Planner, Fleet Co-ordinator, Facilities Manager, etc.