Accounts Assistant .
Vorwerk is a global lifestyle brand focused on making everyday life easier through our range of premium, high-performance home products.
Founded in Germany in 1883, the Vorwerk brand has grown steadily over the last 135 years, building a solid, trustworthy reputation whilst maintaining a constant focus on innovation and quality.
From Thermomix®, our high-performance kitchen appliance, to Kobold, our luxury vacuum brand, our market-leading products are built to the highest specifications and feature advanced technology, beautiful design, and sustainable manufacture.
Position: Accounts Technician
Location: Based near Sunninghill, Berkshire (Commutable from Bracknell, Woking, Windsor and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Healthcare, flexi time and excellent pension scheme
About the role:
The Accounts Technician reports directly to the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Treasury Supervisor and is part of the Finance Team. This role works closely with both the Sales and Operation teams, due to Advisor Commissions Payments and Sales orders being approved.
- Supplying Invoices and statements to customers
- Approving of Sales Orders on a daily basis
- Processing credit card payments from customers
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of sales ledger & investigating ledger discrepancies
- Credit control including chasing of overdue debt, Customers & Advisors
- Supporting Customers / Advisors with queries
- Monthly Commission Payment for Advisors
- Setting up of New Advisors
- Identifying / investigating fraudulent transactions
- Ensure that all balances are chased for all Earning Programme
- Substantial previous knowledge of Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- MS Excel experience to an intermediate level
- Experience of SapByDesign preferred but not essential
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required
- Organized, proactive and efficient with a keen attention to detail
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Technician, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accountancy, Accounts Administrator, QuickBooks, Excel, VAT, Bookkeeper, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping, Reconciliation, SapByDesign, Month End, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, etc