Micronclean, based in Lincolnshire, are one of the UK’s largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables, employing over 450 people. Our passion is to be the first to develop new technological solutions that change the shape of the markets we serve creating quality and efficiency for our customers.
The company’s key markets are the supply and processing of specialist workwear to cleanroom (pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace) and manufacturing (steel making, engineering, automotive) organisations. The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products, which are sold worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
Position: IT Manager
Location: Skegness, Lincolnshire (Commutable from Ingoldmells, Horncastle, Mablethorpe, Boston and surrounding areas) with occasional working at other sites across Lincolnshire.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm (with half an hour unpaid lunch break). Additional hours might be necessary to meet the requirements of the role.
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 p/a excluding bonus (dependent on qualifications and experience)
About the role:
We’re looking for a multi-skilled IT Manager with Microsoft .NET software development experience using modern methods.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to have the rare opportunity to be involved in the full software development life cycle, whilst also defining and shaping the future of IT within a rapidly developing business.
- Contributing to and providing technical advice and guidance on software development.
- Managing end-to-end the delivery of complex IT hardware and software development projects within timescale, cost and quality constraints.
- Managing, leading and motivating a team of 6 software and hardware specialists.
- Contributing to the performance of the organisations management team.
- Realisation of continuous improvement.
- IT managerial level experience.
- Writing software within Microsoft’s .NET developer platform.
- Proficient in C#, F#, JS and Visual Basic programming languages.
- Building web apps and services using ASP.NET
- Full UK driving licence.
- 2:1 Degree (or degree equivalent) in Computer Science or STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) related subject.
- Xamarin Mobile Development.
- HTML5 Web Development.
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- SQL database administration.
- Manufacturing industry related experience.
- Experience of managing software development and hardware projects.
- Experience of managing change implementation.
- An underlying commercial approach to IT.
- Effective IT Procurement.
- Security Governance and Policy Management.
You may have experience of the following: IT Manager, IT Support, IT Project Manager, IT Operations Manager, Technical Support, Network Manager, Infrastructure Manager, etc