Executive Assistant / Office Assistant .
Draycott Nursing & Care is a recognised market leader in nursing, domiciliary, social and personal care. We pride ourselves on our professional and discrete service with our staff applying our 4 Cs: Compassion, Collaboration, Competence, Commitment. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding home care agency that recruits only the best Nurses and Carers.
Position: Executive Assistant
Job type: Full Time, Temporary Contract
Salary: £24k per annum pro rata
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Personal/Executive Assistant / Office Manager seeking a new exciting challenge.
This is a very busy position, one that requires a high level of organisation and skill. You must be comfortable with working in a reactive situation and be able to engage with stakeholders both internally and externally. This is a temporary role with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
- Diary Management
- Organising all internal and external meetings
- Ability to pre-empt the needs of the Managing Director
- Handling telephone calls and email correspondence
- Preparing and managing all documents for meetings
- Setting up boardroom for internal and external meetings
- Handling expenses
- Stationary and office supplies ordering
- A self-starter coming from a solid Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant background
- Experience working within a Medical / Nursing or Healthcare organisation
- General office management experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Must hold valid UK working rights through visa or citizenship
You may have experience of the following: Executive Assistant, EA, Project Support, Personal Assistant, PA, Corporate Secretary, Administrative Support, Secretary, Customer Service, Office Assistant etc.