Business Analyst .
Code String provide digital solutions to brands in support of their marketing activities, bringing people and technology together. We create digital solutions for brand marketing. We have delivered over 350 projects for 100 brands across 41 countries.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our agile platform development team working closely with the product owner to lead conversations about feature development and with the developers to deliver this.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision looking at initial requirements needed.
- Working with parties to identify, model and then document the requirements including understanding platform users roles and responsibilities.
- You will clarify conversations and decision points. You will be responsible for sprint reviews and engaging internal and external stakeholders in feature development.
- Work with stakeholders to validate their requirements and analysis models via techniques such as reviews, walk throughs etc.
- You will be responsible for training users on new features
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience working successfully with teams to deliver web and mobile app based software applications.
- Have an ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and business point of view
- Experience of working with external clients and 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplined development teams, including external vendors and agencies providing services for projects.
- Some experience and knowledge of digital or promotional marketing is desirable.
You may have experience of the following: Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Process Analyst, Systems Analyst, Information Architect etc.,
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Any questions please call Caroline Hunt, Internal Recruitment Manager on 0116 2080246.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing date for applications is 9th February 2019.