|Benefits:||up to 6% matched pension contributions, health plan, life assurance at 4x basic salary, 33 days holiday increasing with service, company sick pay scheme, favourable work pattern; working a 6 hour shift pattern on a Friday, and a competitive salary.|
CNC Machine Operator .
Holroyd Precision Rotors has been at the forefront of screw and compressor rotor manufacture for over 50 years, working closely with customers to design and produce all types of helical forms, rotors, supercharger screws, pumps screws and blowers. We are an expanding business with three successful manufacturing centres over three continents.
Position: CNC Machine Operator
Location: Milnrow, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Rotating shift pattern
Salary: £15.50 per hour
Benefits: up to 6% matched pension contributions, health plan, life assurance at 4x basic salary, 33 days holiday increasing with service, company sick pay scheme, favourable work pattern; working a 6 hour shift pattern on a Friday, and a competitive salary.
About the role:
As part of a multi-skilled engineering team, you will be one of a number of CNC machine operators trained to operate-and-set our CNC profile grinding machines.
- Producing high precision components to our customers’ specification
- Working to very tight tolerances in a quality focused, fast paced environment
- Programming, setting and operating multi axis profile grinding machines
- Continuously checking and measuring own work using conventional measurement techniques
- Diagnosing any errors and making the necessary adjustments
- Full training will be given however you must be time served with a minimum of 4 years continuous experience in programming, setting and operating complex multi-axis metal cutting machines (ideally in shaft grinding) using various controls
- Preferably HNC qualified or above
- Must have some experience with CNC controls such as Fanuc, Siemens or Heidenhain
- Able to read and understand technical drawings and manufacture the component in line with the specifications
Earlies: Monday to Thursday 06.00 to 14.05 (20 minutes unpaid lunch), Friday 06.00 to 12.00.
Lates: Monday to Thursday 14.05 to 22.10 (20 minutes unpaid lunch), Friday 12.00 to 18.00
You may have experience of the following: CNC Operator, CNC Machinery Operator, Grinder, Machine Operator, CNC Programmer, CNC Engineer, Machinist, CNC Setter, etc.