Sales Executive .
We are Ultima Displays Ltd the leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. We are part of an international display services Group and collectively, we represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in our market.
We are looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver our vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what we do, aligning to our values of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy.
This is great time to join us on our journey to become world class!
Position: Sales Executive
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire (Commutable from Kettering, Wellingborough, Rushden, Thrapston, Market Harborough, Peterborough & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, Life assurance after qualifying period, 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, Health cash plan, Employee discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Tech scheme.
About the role:
Working in partnership with the Area Manager for your territory and under the leadership of the Head of Sales you will develop and grow the sales performance for the given territory. You will proactively pursue sales with the existing customer base, identifying opportunities to expand a customer’s portfolio of purchases, whilst also seeking out new customers and opportunities in the marketplace.
You will develop a detailed understanding and knowledge base of the Ultima product range and use this knowledge to both support customer needs and achieve cross selling success whenever possible.
Provide support to customers, covering all of their requirements whenever you contact them. You will be able to deliver the company goal of ‘Resolution First Time’
- To relentlessly pursue sales through outbound calls & customer development. Achieving the sales calls targets set by the Head of Sales.
- Work in parallel with the Area Manager to achieve company KPI targets for the territory.
- Work in partnership with the Sales Administrator to exploit every selling opportunity, analysing information provided by the Sales Admin and solely focussing on outbound calls.
- To become fully conversant and expert with the entire Ultima product range to confidently and knowledgably sell the best solution to the customer.
- Introduce existing & new customers to the full Ultima product range.
- Support all customer needs whenever in contact with them.
- A driven and hungry mindset with experience of working in a sales environment.
- Understanding of a KPI driven sales environment and experience of working to a company strategy.
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to become a key contributor in a world class organization.
- Proactive, flexible and focussed, driven to provide excellent customer service.
- A great communicator with a desire to build relationships.
- Takes ownership of tasks and demonstrable ability to solve problems, through to resolution.
- Ability to handle pressure situations and manage stress, delivering on multiple work streams concurrently.
- Excellent planning, organizational skills, and able to prioritize to meet deadlines.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Internal Account Manager, Account Management, Account Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Representative, Sales Administrator, etc.
No agencies please.