HR Business Partner .
Heron Foods are a successful discount food retailer with approx. 260 stores located throughout the UK.
We are currently looking to recruit for a field based HR Business Partner to work predominantly in the Lincolnshire, Sheffield and Peterborough Areas, but with the requirement to travel to other regions within the UK.
Position: HR Business Partner (Field Based)
Location: Lincolnshire Area (Inc. Sheffield & Peterborough)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per annum
The HRBP works in partnership with the Regional Manager/Head of Department to deliver an efficient and proactive HR Service by collectively working towards key business KPI’s and providing solid advice and guidance on all aspects of HR.
- Write and update a weekly regional report for the regional manager / head of department.
- Support recruitment campaigns where required, including interviewing candidates.
- Deliver training to management on key HR policies and processes.
- Work closely with HR colleagues across the business to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Maintain a full knowledge of terms and conditions, policies and procedures, employment law and HR best practices.
- Actively produce, update and maintain a personal development plan.
- Support the maintenance and updating of the manual and computerised HR information systems, ensuring the accurate recording of personal, employment, payroll and staffing information.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR Manager and TMS.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
Strategy and Planning:
- Meet and speak to key managers in the region/department on a frequent basis to ensure delivery of business KPI’s
- Drive organisational planning and budgeting in partnership with regional and area managers/departmental manage, including analysis of key data to deliver core business objectives and budgets
- Contribute in the development and implementation of HR strategy and departmental objectives
- Attend all regional and area meetings and contribute with key HR information
Support and Delivery:
- Provide professional HR advice and support to line managers on a range of HR issues including grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing, staff management/development and succession planning
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries, for all employees in the business, providing an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
- Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
Essential Skills and Experience:
- CIPD qualified.
- Generalist HR experience within an HR environment.
- Good knowledge of employment law. Facilitation / Mediation experience.
- Ability to deal with complex issues and negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Key experience of working with and advising line managers.
- Experience of analysing and presenting information
- First class IT and communication skills. Report writing skills.
- Flexibility on working hours will be required due to the nature of the role
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, HRBP, Human Resources, CIPD, Employment Law, HR Manager, People Management, Mediation, Facilitation, Employee Relations, Senior HR Manager etc.