IT Support Technician .
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: IT Technician
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire (Commutable from Reading, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Winnersh and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £10,000 to £18,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 21st January 2019
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Technician to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company to work within our expanding IT Department.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing customer service and 1st line support to internal and external Intersurgical users.
You will work as a part of the helpdesk team to resolve IT incidents ensuring service provision to the business.
- Microsoft certification in Windows OS (or working towards).
- Experience in / of working in an IT and Server support environment.
- Experience of administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Office and other desktop applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory administration (adding/removing users, resetting passwords etc.).
- Good communication and people skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required to support the facility.
You may have experience of the following: IT Technician, IT Support Technician, Systems Administrator, Technical Support, Desktop Support, Network Administrator, Support Analyst, Helpdesk, 1st line support, 2nd line support, 3rd line support etc.