Warehouse Manager .
As the ‘UK’s leading independent plastics supplier’ we have 50 years of experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry. The Oadby Group’s business isn’t simply about product; it’s about people. Our values allow us to remain focused on growth and the ambitions of our employees by supporting progressive career paths.
Position: Warehouse Manager
Location: Leicester LE3 (Commutable from Hinkley, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Coalville, Ashby and Melton)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday
Benefits: 30 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) rising with length of service; Company bonus scheme; Company Pension; Full induction package, with further training and a personal development plan; Career development opportunities; Free car parking, tea and coffee.
About the role:
This is a new role to oversee the efficient storage, picking and dispatch of goods by supporting people, processes and systems. As Warehouse Manager you will directly manage two small shifts of Material Handlers plus the day shift Dispatch Team.
- Ensure materials are accurately picked and handled to a ‘right first time’ standard, with effective and safe loading of multiple vehicles.
- Manage effective processes and operating procedures within the warehouse department.
- Manage trade counter collections to ensure an efficient customer experience.
- Undertake staff management procedures in line with Company HR guidelines, managing staff performance, conducting appraisals, helping recruit and train employees.
- Safeguarding warehouse operations, people and contents through security, hygiene and Health and Safety procedures.
- Work closely with key departments to include Production, Goods-In and Transport, with effective communication needed with Sales, Purchasing and our branch network.
As Warehouse Manager, we are looking for a confident and experienced people manager (ideally within a manufacturing or production environment) with a sound knowledge of warehouse systems and processes. You will need to work with and alongside your team, conduct appraisals, hold meetings, and develop positive working relationships with other departments.
You may have experience of the following: Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Team Leader, Logistics Manager, Logistics Supervisor, Logistics Team Leader, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Supervisor, Supply Chain Team Leader etc.