Customer Service Advisor / Administrator .
Position: Service Support Administrator
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18k per annum
Benefits: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts including cinema tickets, cycle to work and childcare benefit schemes.
About the role:
It’s an exciting time here at Vero, due to continued growth we are recruiting for a Service Support Administrator to join our team on a permanent, full time basis.
Reporting to the Implementation Manager the role focuses on first line support for Candidates at the beginning of their screening journey, providing excellent customer service as required, and supporting implementation and ongoing administration to our Client’s accounts.
On a day to day basis, an SSA will:
- Handle and respond to inbound calls and emails from Candidates. Advising and supporting with the completion of their online questionnaires
- Ensure both new and existing Client’s accounts are configured and maintained accurately on our systems
- Provide support with all administrative account maintenance tasks
- Carry out compliance related duties and project support tasks
- Outstanding communication skills including excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a superb eye for detail and rigorous approach to accuracy and data protection.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is vital.
- Drive, passion and enthusiasm to deliver excellent service to a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Resilience with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and targets.
- A good standard of keyboard and computer skills is essential as we work in a ‘paperless’ environment where our work flow is driven through our in-house system.
Why work for Vero?
- Our commitment to nurturing talent: We want our people to flourish and offer opportunities to develop a career with us through internal mobility, promotion and our talent management programmes.
- The environment: Bright, modern offices and relaxed dress code offer a friendly working environment in a fantastic location a few minutes from Brighton train station.
- Employee voice: Our employee forum initiative gives everyone the opportunity to share ideas, make suggestions and resolve issues with senior management as well as leading on social events and charity fundraising.
- Reward & recognition: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts, cycle to work and childcare benefit schemes. We also have subsidised events, free fruit and a beer fridge!
We are experts in background checks and employment screening and have been working as trusted partners to our clients for over 10 years. By verifying their candidates’ backgrounds, we help clients mitigate risk and enable them to make the right hiring decision, first time.
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Admin Executive, Office Administrator, Employment Services, Recruitment Assistant, Resource Executive, Administrator, Recruitment, Recruitment Executive etc.