Office Administrator .
Looking to start or progress your charity fundraising career? This is a great opportunity for an organised administrator to join an amazing team raising vital funds to support our work.
If you are looking for an inspirational challenge, join our amazing assistance dog charity and contribute to our life changing work.
We help adults who have a physical disability or condition that affects their daily life and limits their independence by training our assistance dogs to support them. With almost 400 disabled people now living with a fully trained canine partner in the UK our reach continues to increase.
To help us create these amazing partnerships, we need amazing people. We have an exciting opportunity for a Community Fundraising Assistant to join our Fundraising, Marketing & Communications department based at our training centre in Heyshott, West Sussex. This role will support the South of England and Wales.
Position: Community Fundraising Assistant
Location: Heyshott, West Sussex
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £16,278 to £19,150 depending on experience
Closing date for applications: Midnight 20 January 2019
1st Interview Date: 29 January 2019
2nd Interview Date: 05 February or 06 February 2019
About the role:
You will play a vital part in our success, and will be able to turn your hand to a wide variety of tasks in a very busy Charity. Assisting the Community Fundraiser, you will provide administrative support, maintaining records and information in order to support our fantastic volunteers, community fundraising groups and maximising income and awareness of our work.
- Administrative support, answering phone calls and writing correspondence
- Accurately recording and updating information
- Helping to maximise income
- Supporting community events
- Coordinating merchandise and stock
- Liaising with colleagues, members of the public, volunteers, supporters and partners to ensure everyone has the support and information necessary
- Overseeing the work of our office volunteers
- Proven administrative experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- ICT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Great organisational skills with the ability to keep accurate records
- Ideally you will also have experience of working in the charity sector or working with volunteers
- You will be confident communicating with volunteers, staff, our partners, and visitors alike
Canine Partners is a Disability Confident Committed employer.
You may have experience of the following: Community Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising, Charity, Not for Profit, Third Sector, Volunteer Assistant, Volunteer Administrator, Charities, Fundraising Assistant, Administration, Administrator, Events Assistant, Charity Worker, Communications Assistant, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Administrator, Fundraising Executive, Office Administrator, etc