Production Manager (Manufacturing) .
Zotefoams are looking for a Production Manager to coordinate and control all aspects of production within the Extrusion department.
Position: Production Manager - Manufacturing
Location: Croydon, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday, 8:40-16:50
Salary: circa £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme, life insurance, staff bonus, share purchase scheme
- Provide effective leadership to direct reports; setting objectives, holding regular appraisals, development, engagement, recruitment, conduct, absence, sickness, reviews, etc. Coach managers to meet their own objectives and develop high perming teams and hold them accountable for performance
- Lead and support continuous improvement activities, problem solving and process improvement activities within manufacturing. Identify, communicate, implement and regularly review areas for improvement. Ensure SOP’s are in place, reviewed, knowledge shared and correctly documented
- Develop and agree effective KPI’s to measure Cost, Productivity, Efficiency, Quality, Service, Waste and Compliance. Monitor and drive improvements, ensuring effective actions are implemented in time and to agreed standards to meet or exceed performance metrics. Provide daily reports on CQD with any exceptions detailed and actioned
- Assist with the introduction of; new products, equipment, procedures and processes
- Work with senior managers to develop strategy and policy to meet business goals
- Identify and manage any maintenance and equipment issues and instigate corrective actions with relevant stakeholders
- 2 years’ experience of leading and managing teams in a manufacturing environment, preferably with experience of extrusion
- 5 years’ experience of implementing continuous improvement activities, maximising efficiencies and driving team performance
- Strong leadership skills
- Good IT skills such as Microsoft packages and bespoke manufacturing software
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- OHSE qualification desirable
Zotefoams plc designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications.
For nearly 100 years we have created solutions that enable our customers to become more competitive, profitable and sustainable. Our leadership position today is based on our portfolio of differentiated products, our technological excellence and our exceptional people.
You may have experience of the following: Production Manager, Manufacturing, Electrical, Mechanical, Production Operator, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Process Operative, Production Operations Technician, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Production Supervisor, Production Lead, Manufacturing Manager.
This vacancy is being advertised by Zotefoams’ resourcing partner Easy Web Recruitment. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.