Assembly Fitter (Industrial Doors) .
BMP High Doors are one of the world leading companies manufacturing high-speed industrial doors and we install over 10,000 high-speed doors every year, corresponding to about 9% of the world market of industrial doors.
Position: Assembly Fitter
Location: Eddison Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire (Commutable from Biggleswade, St Neots, Wellingborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.30 (30min break)
Salary: £9.50 - £11.00 per hour, negotiable
About the role:
The Assembly Fitter will assist with the manufacture of our range of high speed doors.
On the job training will be provided and all tools required for the position will be provided by the company.
- You are accountable to the General Manager and responsible for the assembly and service work of the company products
- Assemble the range of high speed doors in our Bedford manufacturing unit
- Ensure deliveries are met on time, to specification and to the high levels of quality demanded by our client
- Maintain and advise stock levels for the assembly area
- A degree of mechanical and electrical ability to understand and assemble the range of products
- Methodical and systematic approach to the assembly
- Positive Communication skills
- Good planning and time management
- Mechanical experience
- Experience with the use of Hand / Power tools
- Counter Balance Forklift experience
You may have experience of the following: Assembly Fitter, Fitter, Mechanical Assembly Fitter, Mechanical Technician, Installation, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Technician, Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, etc.