Graduate Research Consultant .
KAE is a vibrant marketing consultancy, with ambitious plans for growth, backed by a dynamic team committed to deliver these plans. We advise on strategic marketing and commercial issues for clients across a range of industries. We are a knowledge driven business, using thorough data collection, cutting edge analytical techniques and a deep understanding of our clients’ market environments.
Our mission is to be recognised experts in the industries we serve. We are dedicated to inspire clients and deliver critical insight that is already challenging traditional practices. Global clients will increasingly choose us as the trend consultancy that delivers unrivalled experiences through a brave and quirky team. Inspired by strong values, we continue to create an environment in which talent thrives, clients succeed and the business grows profitably.
Position: Graduate Consultant
Location: Central London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Benefits: Benefits: External courses on a range of professional skills, A mentor to guide you through work life at KAE and help you grow, Buddy system to help you with your first steps at KAE. A matched contribution personal pension scheme. Private medical insurance. Health cash plan. Travel insurance. Holiday provision of 23 days per annum, rising to 24 days after your first year and to 25 days after the second year, plus Christmas Eve, and an additional 5 holiday days in your 5th year.
Closing date: Thursday, 31 January 2019
Assessment day on: Wednesday, 27 March 2019 (Candidates will need to be available for the whole day)
About the role:
We are now looking for several ambitious graduates to join our Graduate Scheme, with an aim to rapidly develop into skilled project managers who will drive our growth plan. With great opportunities for career advancement, a structured development plan and exposure to various projects for high profile clients, you will have the chance to specialise in one particular area to suit your skills and interests.
- Providing insight into markets and competitors through the research of published industry sources and the interviewing of industry experts, suppliers and competitors
- Conducting semi-structured in-depth interviews with market experts and B2B customers and building a network of contacts to engage with
- Analysing and interpreting qualitative information and numerical data through cross-checking to assess implications for our clients and build strong evidence-based recommendations
- Customer research using quantitative and qualitative methodologies, amongst consumers and businesses, to inform strategic decisions
- Adopting a range of approaches such as analysing scarce business intelligence to size opportunities for our clients and optimise product design and pricing, using scenario modelling from customer and research data
- Synthesising findings to prepare well-written, insightful and robust research reports and presentations using tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Identifying and persuading busy and often reluctant executives to share information – you must be personable and confident
- Drawing sound conclusions and sharing insights generated through primary and secondary research with the Project Manager and project team
- A 1st or 2:1 class degree and strong academics; we will consider candidates with a variety of degrees, such as Economics, Maths, Business / Finance / Marketing, Languages, History or Sociology, etc
- Fluency in English plus one other language is preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- An excellent communicator with a highly engaging manner, who is ready for a client-facing role
- Experience in using Excel and in creating compelling PowerPoint presentations, and delivering them confidently
You may have experience of the following: Graduate Marketing Assistant, Graduate Scheme, Marketing Graduate, Marketing Consultant, Marketing Assistant, Graduate Programme, Marketing Executive, Market Research, Analysis, Customer Research, Project Management, Project Manager, Graduate, etc.