Centre Administrator .
Citibase offers a diverse and rapidly expanding network of business centres nationwide and has been going from strength to strength for 25 years to cement our position as The Property Manager for the New Economy.
We focus on giving entrepreneurs and businesses “Freedom at Work” and the independence, flexibility and support to create, grow and enjoy running their businesses in our centres.
We’re currently experiencing a sensational period of growth as we continue disrupting the office market and we’re seeking talented individuals to help us take our customer experience to the next level and build strong relationships in our neighbourhood.
Position: Centre Administrator
Location: London Green Park, W1J
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8:30am - 17:30pm
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension scheme; 28 holidays (Including public Bank Holidays); Ride to Work scheme; Training and Development opportunities
About the role:
Citibase has an opportunity for an exceptional individual to take on the rewarding role of meeting and greeting customers when they are welcomed to our business centres, in person and by telephone. To succeed in this varied and interesting role, you must be passionate about customers and be able to create an engaging Customer Experience that is personal, memorable and unique!
Make the grade and you could soon be part of a successful centre team – and a business that’s going places.
- Meets and greets visitors and customers as the first point of contact at the centre
- Ensures the reception area is presented to a high standard at all times
- Consistently delivers outstanding customer service in centre
- Promotes and upsells the full range of Citibase services to customers
- Manages incoming calls and emails professionally and promptly
- Supports Centre Manager to deliver centre events plan
- Delivers customer moves smoothly in line with customer requirements
- Ensures all customer complaints are escalated if not resolved at first touch
- Manages enquiries and call backs via telephone, email and in person
- Handles incoming and outgoing post including opening, sorting, processing, franking and liaising with external couriers
- Responsible for the Purchase Order process
- Co-ordinates meeting room bookings
- Trouble-shoots including telephone and internet connections
- Ensures messages are delivered to customers in a timely and professional way
- Raises any Health and Safety issues in line with Policy
- Collates and generates services to be charged via the E-Billing system
- Schedules contractors or maintenance work
- Regularly updates customer information for the centre
- Assists with other tasks as requested
You can do all the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure the centre you are proud of provides a great customer experience every day.
- 1 year’s customer service experience in a people focused environment (Desirable)
- Experience working in Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Airline, (or similar)
- Ideally Graduate calibre
- Minimum Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Confident user of Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Building customer relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Resilient and embraces change
- Welcoming, friendly and confident
- Passion and understanding of Citibase’s mission and values
You may have experience of the following: Centre Administrator, Conference Assistant, Events Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Assistant Events Manager, Assistant Conference Manager, Receptionist, etc.