Content Writer / Copywriter .
Based at ‘Percy Group Academy’ (Head Office) in Portadown, NI.
Est in 2009, Percy Group connects Product Brands with the people that love them on Amazon.
We work with global companies (Inc HP, Colombia Sportswear) right through to small SMEs as their one-stop Amazon partner; providing award-winning, technology-driven services that optimise their products listings, drive traffic, maximise profits, and protect their brand from counterfeiters.
Position: Content Copywriter
Location: Near Portadown, Northern Ireland (BT63)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 a year
About the role:
We believe in empowering our team to be the best version of themselves as we are always looking to grow, expand and improve.
- Create ‘State of the Art’ Amazon product detail pages, using company know-how, in a way to ensure products become best-sellers in category.
- Receive and process our 'Product Content Questionnaires' from Brand-Owner Clients.
- Use our proprietary keyword research process to ensure products show up on Amazon when customers click “search”.
- Analyse existing content across the web to ensure consistent brand voice and personality.
- Conduct Market Research to gain a sound understanding of the client's ideal customer types.
- Apply strategic keyword placement and 'benefit-first' writing style, to maximise SEO and ensure a boost in traffic & conversions.
- Deliver completed content direct to client, or implement updates from our end when required.
- Assist with web and social content.
- Help our Graphic Designers to optimise infographic images and video content.
- Work with Advertising Dept. to help perfect client's PPC advertising campaigns.
- Assist Back-End Dept. or end-user clients with listings integration.
- Team player.
- 12 month’s experience in copywriting, preferably in a digital capacity.
- Good grounding of copywriting from a search engine optimisation aspect.
- Solid proof-reading skills and focus.
- Experience of project management and working to deadlines.
- Used to working with a diverse workload.
- Fine-tuned communication skills; face to face, telephone or written.
- Passion for copywriting and seeing projects through to success.
- You would have a deep love for our fine language, and a desire to stimulate the senses - to dazzle our clients with a plentiful supply of ‘add to cart’ activity.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills in copywriting and understanding the fine beast which is Amazon.
If you feel like this is ‘you’, then hit apply! Make sure to include a good cover letter. Let’s face it you’re a copywriter it needs to be approved by the grammar police.
You may have experience of the following: Content Management, Copywriting, PPC, SEO, eCommerce, Copywriter, Ecommerce Merchandiser, Content / Copy Writer, etc.