Account Director (PR / Marketing) .
Are you looking for a new challenge in a place that will enable you to put your extensive communications experience and commercial acumen to use?
At Whiteoaks International, the number one technology agency outside of London, we provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to UK and international leading technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and cyber security industries, to name just a few. Having recently celebrated our 25th anniversary in the industry, put simply, we guarantee better results from our clients’ tech PR investment.
Position: Account Director
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
You’ll drive the development of compelling campaigns for clients and prospects, translating corporate aims and objectives into relevant yet creative campaigns with the aim of increasing revenue and improving client satisfaction, whilst taking full responsibility for the team’s financial planning, resource management and reporting.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining PR, content, digital and social media plans and campaigns with demonstrable results for all accounts within their team
- Engage in and ensures a strategic relationship with the client, providing insight and partnership across all aspects of the PR, content, digital and social spectrum
- Responsible for ensuring excellent client communication at all levels
- Work with Senior Client Director to develop existing accounts by identifying and securing upsell opportunities, and managing and negotiating client renewal
- Act as internal lead for the on-boarding process for key accounts, ensuring that the team are fully briefed on the campaign targets, objectives and strategy
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all client accounts within the team, flagging major issues and recommended course of action to Senior Client Director
- Attend all monthly, quarterly and annual meetings, plus weekly calls for key accounts ensuring that the Account Manager and team is fully briefed and that follow-up materials are accurate and sent
- Lead workshops for selected accounts
- Run and support training sessions, with a view to maximising opportunities to expand team skills and grow revenues
- Evaluate training requirements for the Account Manager to ensure they have access to the most appropriate training and are equipped to fulfil their responsibilities in the most efficient manner
- Take overall leadership responsibility for the account team, including coaching, supervision, assessment and reviews of all team members
- With the Account Manager, evaluate training requirements for the team to ensure that they have access to the most appropriate training and are equipped to fulfil their responsibilities in the most efficient manner
- Provides social media insight as well as strategic management of client social and digital activity
- Leads by example to inspire inspires others toward a common vision and fosters trust and ethics
- Strives for high quality performance and takes initiative to make improvements and deliver results
- Commercially aware and uses holistic approach to align priorities with overarching company goals, and measures outcomes of planning efforts
- Supportive of team by coaching, evaluating and developing people; aligns performance with company goals and demonstrates respect, equity and empathy for a diverse community
- A trusted manager who consistently makes sound decisions while demonstrating integrity and expertise
- Values and delivers high quality, innovative service to all customers
- Demonstrates commitment, accountability, discretion and sound judgment in managing resources
You may have experience of the following: Account Director, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, National Account Manager, Customer Service Manager, Change Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Service Delivery, Regional Account Manager, Public Relations, Social Media Manager, Social Media, Marketing Campaigns etc