Operations Administrator .
Quality Health is a data research organisation, working predominantly in the Health and Social Care sector, who have an exciting opportunity.
Position: Operations Administrator
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire (Commutable from Worksop, Mansfield, Sheffield and Baslow)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
As the Operations Administrator you will provide essential support, ensuring the effective organisation of survey programmes and maintaining high levels of operational continuity.
- Facilitate effective and accurate programme material design and development and work with clients to gain appropriate approvals.
- To assist with the calculation of survey programme material requirements, place orders and manage supplier relationships to maintain high levels of operational compliance in relation to quality, quantity, cost control and stock rotation.
- Liaison with clients at all levels to establish and collate requirements, answer operational queries, secure contracts and ensure these are properly communicated internally to ensure client requirements are met.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of the stock refresh activity for survey programmes.
- Creating, updating and maintaining client databases.
- Sending out survey response updates to clients and assisting with managing contact with clients during the survey process and after completion.
- To assist with maintaining compliance with ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certification, including updating the office manual for all procedures involving survey and data handling, non-conformance reporting, internal auditing and maintenance of all associated records.
- General office and ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous administration experience in a busy office environment
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience of providing a high level of customer service
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively to achieve a number of tight deadlines
- Training will be provided for all aspects of the work.
You may have experience of the following: Operations Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Operations Support, Customer Service, Data Entry, Quality Control, Stock Control, Operations Assistant, etc.