Company Accountant .
Job Title – Company Accountant
Location – NN5 7UW Northampton
Salary – £Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Construction Plant/Engineering
We are the UK subsidiary of ABI Group, Germany. The company was established in 2007 to meet the growing demand for ABI’s drilling and piling equipment within the UK and Irish Markets. We offer a diversity of groundwork equipment to buy or hire so whatever the project and environment conditions we are well placed to provide good equipment solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a Company Accountant to join us as part of our Management team. Your role will be to work closely with the Managing Director on all of the financial aspects of the business including increasing profits, internal audits management of cash flow and ensuring future growth. It also includes the management and supervision of three other members of staff.
- Be a Chartered, Certified Accountant, CIMA or recognised equivalent.
- Be a highly astute and technically brilliant individual who has worked either within an engineering company or a hire company as an accountant.
- Have experience of working as an internal auditor or as a forensic accountant would be ideal as well as being able to understand the big picture of the role too.
- Be someone who can bring enthusiasm and commitment to the role.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to offer outstanding levels of customer service providing timely reliable information / creating confidence with our German parent company.
- Have strong problem-solving abilities, with a solution driven attitude and the ability to think on your feet
- Have the ability to excel at working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of managing staff is essential.
You may have a background of the following company accountant, accountant, forensic accountant, internal auditor, management accountant, financial accountant etc.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
Closing date for applications is 3rd February 2019