Marketing Executive .
Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry? We are now looking to recruit two hardworking, articulate people to join our Marketing team in our London office where you will play a key role in being part of the team responsible for the marketing of the AJ Bell Youinvest investment platform and Shares magazine.
Position: Marketing Executive
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:45am-5:15pm
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum
Benefits: 22 days holiday increasing up to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays; Discretionary annual bonus; Contributory pension scheme; Paid study support for qualifications; Enhanced maternity / paternity scheme; Holiday buy / sell scheme; Free social events.
About the role:
We have excellent career development opportunities if you are looking to get started or progress your knowledge and experience further in this dynamic team.
Evaluate the success of marketing campaigns and communicate insights
Help plan and administer customer surveys and analyse results
Help organise customer focus groups and act as customer point of contact
Analysis of customer feedback and complaints
Review and monitor customer feedback via external sources
Review and analyse customer behaviour on the website
Monitor competitors and carry out analysis as required
- Load and maintain content on the AJ Bell Youinvest website and apps including investment articles, videos and product content.
- Identify and analyse potential website enhancements and any poorly functioning online product features.
- Help analyse customer feedback on the website and mobile apps.
- Work with the Digital strategy team and AJBYI Marketing Manager to develop new areas of the website and mobile apps.
- Run marketing campaigns for Shares magazine as required.
- Run Shares magazine social media.
- Support marketing and development of Shares website and app.
- Provide email and other support as required for Shares magazine customers.
- Build and maintain relationships across the business.
- Assist other members of the marketing team as required.
- You will preferably be educated to degree level (or equivalent); a marketing qualification would also be desirable.
- You will have an interest in financial services.
- You will have some marketing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Be creative and able to think outside the box.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative whilst maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Confident with IT, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Having knowledge of HTML and / or CMS would be an advantage.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, etc.