Marketing Assistant .
WHO WE ARE
B2 Business Systems is part of the Arena Group that specialise in workplace technologies including IT, copy and print and software designed to help organisations work smarter. Improvements are underway to strengthen the B2 brand to support ambitious growth plans and leverage attractive business opportunities.
Hours: 3 days per week or 22.5 hours across 5 days
Salary: £18,000-20,000 pro-rata
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The marketing assistant will be part of the Arena Group marketing team implementing the marketing plan, supporting the B2 sales team achieve key objectives for growth and positioning the B2 brand effectively. Overall improvements to B2’s online presence and profile of B2 across digital, social and other networks is key through content and related marketing activities. Creation of new collateral designs has recently been completed to help strengthen the B2 brand which the marketing assistant will continue to execute with essential tools that are on message and on brand.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Arena is incredibly forward thinking when it comes to training and development, we’ll ensure from day one that you are given all the tools you need for your development – be it an excel course or product training. In return for your hard work we can offer a competitive salary, annual performance related bonus, and the tools to do your job.
We also offer 22 Days Annual Leave (Rising to 27) plus Bank Holidays, Bonus, Free Onsite Parking, Pension Scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Annual Premier Conference (5* Weekend Abroad, Partners Included), Social Events, 2 CSR Days Annually.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN US
• To be suitable for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate knowledge or experience of the following:
• Managing website content through a Wordpress content management system
• Excellent time management to meet stakeholder expectations and deliver on a project plan
• Solid interpersonal skills to understand needs, build useful working relationships
• Self-starter who can work within the framework of a plan and make things happen
• Good writing skills to copy edit and improve existing content and write original copy e.g. for a webpage
• Post engaging social content and leverage social channels that meet marketing objectives
• Share ideas and make recommendations to inform ongoing B2 marketing and improve delivery
• Driving license essential for this role with frequent travel to work directly alongside B2 colleagues in the Deeside and St Asaph offices
• 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English essential
• Marketing qualification and / or experience desirable but not essential
MORE ABOUT ARENA GROUP
Arena Group has always believed there is a direct link between happy, motivated staff and delighted customers. We passionately recruit and develop talented individuals who enthusiastically go the extra mile for customers and colleagues alike.
But don’t just take our word for it - we’ve won lots of awards too! We already have ‘Yorkshire’s Best Company to Work For’, ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For’ and ‘Investors in People’ under our belt and won ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Leeds Apprenticeship Awards twice in a row!
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Website Administrator, Website Assistant, Content Editor, Content Administrator, Content Coordinator, Social Media Assistant, Social Media Coordinator, etc.