Senior Sales Assistant (Part Time) .
Our purpose at Heron is to “provide top quality products at the lowest possible prices every day in every store”. We have a strong culture of providing exceptional customer service and our Company Values create a working environment that is friendly, efficient, fun and rewarding.
With ambitious growth plans to open further stores throughout the UK we are really going places, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our journey of success.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, be part of a friendly team and provide exceptional customer service, then read on…..
Position: Senior Sales Assistant (Part Time)
Location: Burnden Park
Type: Permanent, Part-time
Hours: 16 hours per week
What our Senior Sales Assistants do:
- They assist with the efficient operation of the store
- They lead by example and act as brand ambassadors for Heron
- They ensure our customers receive unrivaled customer service
- They deliver exceptional store standards
- They act as team leader in the absence of the Duty and Store Managers (giving post holders the chance to develop their management skills)
Successful candidates will:
- Have strong retail or hospitality experience
- Be committed to delivering high store standards
- Ideally have key holder experience
- Take pride in what they do and be passionate about providing an exceptional service to customers
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a working environment that is fast paced
- Have a hands-on approach and be happy to get stuck in!
What you get in return:
- The chance to work in a unique working environment that is fun, challenging and rewarding
- A competitive salary*
- 30 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Accrual of additional leave for long service
- Pension (as per auto-enrolment criteria)
- Staff discount (in Heron Foods and our sister Company B&M)
- Development opportunities. We love nothing more than seeing our colleagues progress!
*Senior Sales Assistants hourly rate is uplifted to £8.60 when undertaking supervisory responsibilities (i.e. when Management are off-site).
If you like what you’ve read, and you have the ambition and drive to succeed within a rapidly expanding business, then we want to hear from you.
You may have experience of the following: Retail Assistant, Food Retail, Supermarket, Store Assistant, Customer Service, Convenience Store, Sales Assistant etc.