Employer Engagement Coordinator .
Armstrong Works deliver the Steps to Success Programme across Bangor and Newtownards providing a range of employability support for jobseekers referred to us via the Jobs & Benefits offices / JobCentres. There are 5 distinct Steps to Success Programme Customer Groups including JSA18-24, JSA25+, JSA Early Entry, ESA WRAG, and other Voluntary Clients. We aim to move jobseekers from benefit into sustained employment by delivering a range of support including employability coaching, vacancy matching, mentoring and in work support.
Position: Employer Engagement & Claims Verification Coordinator
Location: Newtownards/Bangor, BT23 4AD Northern Ireland
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 per annum
About the role:
The Employer Engagement and Claims Verification Coordinator (EE&CVC) will engage with and contact local and national employers to identify vacancy and recruitment opportunities. Acting as a key link between the employer, our Jobseekers and our internal Employment Consultants to ensure suitable vacancy opportunities are provided to each of our centres and matched to customer job goals.
The Employer Engagement and Claims Verification Coordinator will also be responsible for obtaining verification from employers once our customers have commenced employment with them, this is a crucial element of our contractual compliance requirements for evidencing payment claims.
- Experience in an Employer Engagement, Recruitment or Business to Business Sales role
- Ability to process paperwork and data to a high level of accuracy and compliance
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully working to targets
- Ability to understand and follow contractual compliance guidelines
- Ability to effectively manage and maximise vacancy opportunities with new and existing employers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of ICT systems, Microsoft, databases and Management Information Systems
- Literacy and numeracy qualifications at level 2
- Understanding of the employment market and the needs of employers
- Hold a current driving licence with access to own transport with the willingness to travel flexibly across a defined region
- Welfare to Work industry knowledge / experience desirable
You may have experience of the following: Employer Engagement & Claims Verification Coordinator, Employer Engagement Coordinator, Claims Verification Coordinator, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Assistant, Sales Administrator, Business Support Assistant, Sales Support Administrator, Employer Engagement Advisor, etc.