Pricing Assistant .
Fancy a career at Handepay? We understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making our business one of the leading players within the payments industry.
As the leading Sales Organisation in the UK, Handepay are rapidly growing whilst maintaining our core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both our training programme and leadership support structure are exceptionally reputable and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
Position: Pricing Assistant
Location: Haydock, St. Helens
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9:00 to 17:30
Salary: Up to £15,268.50 per annum
About the role:
The Pricing Assistant will provide support to the Head of Sales Operations and Chief Operating Officer. Become an integral member of the sales team by providing pricing support for our internal and external sales teams.
- Provide quotes for pricing requests submitted by our sales department in a timely manor
- Update systems for all pricing requests received
- Carry out other duties as requested in support of pricing requirements for the sales department
- Report to Head of Sales Operations
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS packages in particular Excel and Word, and pdf documents
- Excellent understanding of numbers and formulas, skills testing will form part of the recruitment process
- Good communicator
- Understanding or willingness to learn the importance of sales
- Proven ability to develop and nurture sound relationships with sales executives
- Candidates with a GCSE pass in Maths will be considered a priority
Benefits: Attendance bonus & appointment time scheme; Ongoing training and support from Team Leader; Opportunities for career progression; Prime location with easy access from the M6; Modern Office conveniently located with free parking.
You may have experience of the following: Pricing Assistant, Pricing Administrator, Sales Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Customer Service Advisor, etc.