Property Manager .
Dexters is London's leading Estate Agent having grown over the last 25 years into 90+ offices across the Capital. Our people are ambitious, impressive and career driven individuals who, through our fantastic coaching, can excel in our unique culture and build a career.
Position: Property Manager
Location: London - Various Locations
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive subject to experience
About the role:
This role is a specialist property management position that enjoys the full support of administration and account teams which provides time for property managers to deliver outstanding service to their clients. Our Property Managers are responsible for their own portfolio of around 100 managed properties.
- Work closely with Branch Managers, Consultants and Admin Teams to ensure all properties are ready for occupation
- Ensure new lets are ready for new tenants
- Respond to Landlord, tenant and Branch enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Assist Landlords & Tenants to resolve any issues that may arise during a tenancy
- Offer Property Management advice to Landlords & practical assistance to tenants
- Develop strong relationships with Landlords to retain / develop possible business opportunities
- Carry out regular Property Inspections and submit detailed pro-active reports to Landlords
- Co-ordinate and oversee refurbishments projects
- Populate works orders to record & track all works through to completion
- Oversee large works are completed to satisfactory standards and keep Landlords / tenants updated
- Sign off Contractor Invoices
- Advise Landlords regarding property rent arrears and discuss possible renewals
- Negotiate end of Tenancy Deposit Return and return funds as appropriate within the prescribed time frames
- Submit TDS Claims where required, however aiming to keep these to a minimum
- Identify Key Clients and make sure they are receiving the very best service at all times
This varied role requires exceptional customer service skills and the ability to be highly organised and multi task. A typical day might include advising landlords about refurbishments, carrying out pro-active property inspections, organising maintenance, processing deposit returns and working with our offices.
- Dexters is London’s fastest growing Estate Agent with over 70 offices in the capital.
- 95% of our Managers and Directors joined at Trainee level.
- We offer industries recognised qualifications for all levels.
- Company discounts.
- 10% industry average on training.
- 70 % of our business comes from word of mouth.
- Our Property Managers are never more than 15-20 minutes away from their property portfolio.
- We work in partnership with our 25,000 Landlords by taking our lettings fee monthly or not up front.
You may have experience of the following: Property Manager, Property Management, Project Management, Property Services, Facilities Manager, Facilities Management, Manager, Housing, Housing Management, etc