Bar Manager / Hospitality Manager .
Part of a small high-profile hotel group; 105 bedrooms; 8 Conference and Event rooms with the biggest holding 200+; Fairways Restaurant & The Cellars Bar; Golf & Leisure Club; Spa.
Position: Bars Manager
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, CV5 9AL
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Include free onsite parking, free membership to our state of the art gym and golf club, discounted food & beverage and discounted stays within the group.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bars Manager to join our hotel.
As our Bars Manager you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of brand standards.
- Have a full knowledge and promote the hotel's facilities, services and company products
- Oversee multiple outlets ensuring that service delivery is maintained at all times
- Maintain staffing levels within agreed budget targets - controlling wage costs, holiday schedules and work rotas
- Complete required administrative functions (e.g. revenue reports, time sheets) and assist with annual budget preparation
- Control the ordering, receipt, storage and security, requisition and issue, ullage and container return, of all items sold / served, together with cleaning materials and other sundry items
- Ensure all drinks are costed correctly to ensure that budgeted GP’s can be attained
- Undertake Duty Management shifts as required and all associated tasks
You may have experience of the following: Bar Manager, Hospitality Manager, Bar Management, Hospitality Management, Customer Service, Front of House Manager, Hotel, Restaurant, Hospitality, Host, Deputy Bar Manager etc