Travel Consultant .
UK based long haul tour operator seeks highly motivated, hardworking sales professionals for their Essex and London offices or as homeworkers.
The company has proudly been trading for over 36 years and offers high quality, value for money travel components to its large customer base.
Position: Travelplanners Sales Consultant
Location: London, Essex or Home based.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Sunday 40 hours per week based in out Loughton, Essex office.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Benefits: 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing up to 33 days for long service. Excellent in-house training at our Loughton, Essex office. Free lunch. Employee Assistance Programme. Private Medical insurance and Workplace Pension. Holiday concessions. Fam Trips. Team Nights Out. Company events.
About the role:
As a travel consultant you will be dealing with incoming emails and telephone calls creating holidays to the USA, Caribbean and Mexico with an exceptional level of customer service applied. Our state of the art technology helps you achieve our high standards of service and sales with confidence.
- Office based candidates would require 2 years minimum recent proven telephone sales experience within the UK retail travel industry required dealing with the public direct
- Homeworkers would require a minimum of 2 years previous homeworking experience within the UK retail travel industry with previous USA destination and product knowledge
- Airline reservation system experience and prior product and destination knowledge of the USA and scheduled Airlines would be preferred
- Knowledge of geography and first-hand experience of travelling to the USA or another continent outside Europe would be beneficial
- A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days, evenings
You may have experience of the following: Travel Consultant, Travel Sales Consultant, Travel Agent, Airline Reservations, Account Manager, Leisure, Tourism, Client Relationship, Travel, Travel Advisor, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Customer Support, Inbound Sales, Telesales, Telemarketing, etc.