Smart Repairer / Bodyshop Technician (Automotive) .
Do you want to work with two of the most recognisable brands in the world? Do you want to work with industry leading equipment and the best technology on the market? Are you looking to develop a long term career with excellent benefits and routes to progress?
DHL and BMW share one important goal – to provide the best possible service to each and every single customer we work with. To do this, we need the best people to join our business and become part of an elite team of genuine specialists.
Position: Smart Repairer
Location: Thorne, Doncaster (Close to M18 with easy access to M1, M62 & A1)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday (06:00 to 14:30 & 13:30 to 22:00) OR 45 hours per week; Monday to Thursday 06:00 to 16:00 & Friday 06:00 to 14:00
Salary: £21,000 to £27,900 (dependent of experience and contracted hours)
Benefits: Up to 18% Annual Bonus (paid quarterly), Paid Overtime, 25 Days Holiday + BH, Onsite Restaurant, Free Parking, Onsite Trainer.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
About the role:
If you are a Smart Repairer, then we want to hear from you. These positions are key to the ongoing success of BMW Thorne.
You responsibilities will include:
- Completing body shop CDR rectification work
- Carrying out trim / glass repairs, rectification polishing and panel touch ups
- Finishing small repairs and conducting inspections on completed work
- Maintaining stringent health and safety guidelines
- Undergoing suitable training to support you in developing your long term career
- Track record working within an automotive body shop environment, completing all manner of repairs to the highest possible standard
- Relevant qualifications in vehicle body repairs and paint
- Ability to work as part of a team with a strong work ethic / be prepared to carry out ad hoc tasks when required.
- Full driving licence
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
You may have experience of the following: Smart Repairer, Automotive Technician, Bodyshop Technician, Smart Repair, Mechanic, Motor Trade, Automotive, Vehicle Repairs, Bodyshop Vehicle Technician, Automotive Mechanic etc