Account Manager .
Ecosurety are looking for a consistent, reliable and thorough Account Manager, with strong organisation and communication skills, to deliver a high level of customer service to a large number of clients.
With a fresh and disruptive approach, we enable our clients to meet their legal environmental obligations. We are committed to making a positive impact by investing in recycling infrastructure, innovation, and consumer awareness campaigns on behalf of our members. Accredited as Investors in People Gold since 2016, Ecosurety offers a working environment that enables our team to perform at their best, with flexible hours, access to training, and benefits such as gym membership and volunteer days.
Position: Account Manager
Location: Aztec West Business Park, Bristol
Job type: Full Time, Permanent Contract
Hours: 8 hours per day
Salary: £23 to 25k per year
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays; Gym membership, 5 x salary life insurance, 5% pension, paid sick leave.
Closing Date: Tuesday 15th January 2019
About the role:
We are looking for an accurate, logical, and personable Account Manager who can provide front-end support to our members. This Account Manager will be responsible for providing a high level of technical guidance; quality customer service to ensure client retention, and identifying and closing cross sell opportunities. The role will involve direct management of a large volume of clients.
- Respond to clients’ enquiries for information and keep database records accurate and up to date
- Ensure regular contact with clients, including onsite meetings around the UK as required
- Update the client database with customer information and communications, including sales opportunities
- Perform data collection and analysis for regulatory deadlines
- Provide technical guidance and carry out desktop monitoring to assess members’ compliance status
- Maximise opportunities to upsell additional services
- Deliver key messages to clients about market factors that affect their business
- Engage clients in projects and campaigns Ecosurety are involved in
- Create regular relevant marketing content for the Ecosurety website
- Plan and deliver professional training and networking events
- Strong organisation, IT and administrative skills
- High level of compliance and attention to detail
- Consistent and logical approach to completing tasks and following procedures
- Effective communication skills; able to deliver challenging messages when needed
- Able to work collaboratively both internally and externally
- Strong customer service focus
- Persistent in problem solving and seeing tasks through to completion
- Self-controlled and non-confrontational when handling challenging situations
- Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new (often technical) information quickly
Ecosurety is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all.
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Executive, Client Relationship Management, Relationship Management, Customer Service, New Business Development, Relationship Manager, Partnerships Manager etc.