HR Assistant (Recruitment / L&D) .
Frontier is one of the largest economic consultancies in Europe and offers a vibrant place to work with offices in London, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, Madrid, Paris and Berlin. We deliver tailor-made economic advice to businesses, regulators and policy-makers. Frontier encourages everyone to take the initiative in all aspects of the Company's development. Our culture is unique, and is open-minded, friendly and non-hierarchical.
Position: People Team Coordinator
Location: High Holborn, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum
About the role:
Initially reporting to the People Director, the People Team Co-ordinator is responsible for providing comprehensive HR administrative support on a day-to day basis across the entire team.
The role will have a primary focus on supporting the training remit with administrative tasks or supporting the recruitment team whilst working on generalist HR activity within the People Team.
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of processes and procedures
- Worked within teams and across various levels of accountability
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of supporting the delivery of internal projects
- L&D background highly desirable including awareness of e-learning platforms
- Recruitment or HR background highly desirable including awareness of ATS
- Previous experience of administering pre & post course work or contracts desirable
- Interpretation of survey results desirable
- German or Spanish language desirable
You may have experience of the following: People Team Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Administrator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, Learning and Development Coordinator, Learning and Development Advisor, L&D Coordinator, L&D Advisor, Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Rec Con, In House Recruiter, Resourcer, etc.