This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 190 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as ‘excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’.
Position: Retentions Advisor
Location: Haydock, St. Helens, Merseyside (Commutable from Liverpool, Warrington, Bolton, Runcon, Ellesmere Port, Northwich and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £16,000 Dependent on Experience
Benefits: 22 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays. Generous pension scheme. Ongoing training and support. Opportunities for career progression. Prime location with easy access from the M6. Modern Office conveniently located with free parking.
About the role:
Fancy a career at Handepay? We understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making our business one of the leading players within the payments industry.
As the leading Sales Organisation in the UK, Handepay are rapidly growing whilst maintaining our core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both our training programme and leadership support structure are exceptionally reputable and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
- Proactively deal with all closure requests from various sources (Telephone, letter, email), with a view to improving customer retention
- Identify customer issues through effective questioning and objective handling
- Prepare new quotations for customers using the relevant retention tools available
- Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Deal with daily reports received from external parties
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal departments
- Maintain accurate system records
- Develop an understanding of the card market and industry standards
- Team player with a clear focus on providing excellent customer service
- Excellent negotiation and objective handling skills
- Tolerant and empathic communicator with a confident telephone manner
- Takes ownership of queries, problems and projects and manages to resolution
- PC Literacy – use of in-house database and MS Office applications
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Executive, Customer Retention Advisor, Retentions Advisor, Retentions Officer, Customer Retention, Customer Relations Advisor, Customer Relations Executive, Customer Support, etc.