Standards Compliance Coordinator .
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: Standards Compliance Coordinator
Location: Head Office, Wokingham, Berkshire (Commutable from Reading, Bracknell, Woking, Slough, Farnborough and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm (flexibility will be considered)
Salary: £18,000 to £30,000
Closing date for applications: 17th January, 2019
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Standards Compliance Coordinator to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company to work within our expanding Technical Department.
We are looking to recruit a Standards Compliance Coordinator to help ensure current and new products are developed in accordance with the standards process and are compliant with the applicable BS / EN and ISO Standards.
This role is an integral part of the Technical team and a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to start their career within the standard and medical device sector with opportunity for growth in the future.
- Qualification or degree in Science related subject
- Experience with Technical Regulatory Documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of BS, EN, ISO Standards
- Able to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to function in a highly regulatory environment with a focus on compliance
- Knowledge and understanding of MDD 93 / 42 / EEC, IEC 60601 and FDA Control would be desirable
- Experience working in teams including, Designer, Material Scientists and Research Technicians would be beneficial
You may have experience of the following: Standards Compliance Coordinator, Compliance Coordinator, Regulation, Regulatory, ISO, Compliance Officer, Compliance Co-ordinator, Technical Standards, Compliance Management, Product Compliance, etc.