Finance Business Partner .
NS&I is one of the largest savings organisations in the UK with 25 million customers and around £157 billion invested.
NS&I is both a government department and an Executive Agency of the Chancellor of the Exchequer. Our origins can be traced back over 150 years to 1861.
Position: Finance Business Partner – Corporate
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: London circa. £43,400 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
About the role:
The Finance Business Partner will support the delivery of a high quality, effective and value-adding financial management service for NS&I providing comprehensive financial support, analysis, advice and guidance at all levels of the business to support robust, value-adding decision making and delivery of strategic objectives.
They will work in partnership with the Finance & People and Strategy Directorates to ensure they are operating within NS&I’s financial control framework and that budgets are being appropriately managed and controlled to ensure the effective, efficient and economic use of financial resources.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Fully Qualified Consultative Committee Accountancy Bodies (CCAB) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) with significant post qualification experience; or Qualified by significant relevant experience at a senior level in financial management.
- Experience of working in financial management, including experience of budget setting, monitoring and forecasting
- Experience of analysing and interpreting complex financial information, and evaluating the impact on business performance
- Experience of interpreting, applying and explaining complex financial information in non-routine situations to senior managers and non-finance colleagues
- Extensive and up-to-date specialist knowledge of accounting standards and principles
- Excellent computer skills with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Experience of working in Public Sector, particularly with the Central Government financial framework
- Experience of leading and managing a team
You may have experience of the following: Finance Business Partner, CIMA, CCAB, FP&A, Qualified Accountant, Financial Analysis, Management Accountant, Senior Finance Analyst, Finance Manager, Modelling, Reporting, Forecasting, Finance Analyst, Senior Finance Analyst, Finance Accountant, Accountant, ACA, ACCA, Financial Services, etc.