Financial Accountant .
Next is a FTSE 100 retail company employing over 40,000 people across the UK and Eire. They are the UK’s 2nd largest fashion and Homewares retailer and for Kidswear are the market leader.
If you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge, where you can make a real difference to a high-growth area and want an opportunity for international travel, they might have the perfect role for you.
Position: International Financial Accounting Manager
Location: Enderby, Leicestershire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 36 hours per week
About the role:
As the Financial Accountant you’ll be responsible for the financial accounting oversight of their overseas entities including China, Russia and Eastern Europe; ensuring a robust control environment and accurate financial reporting.
Working closely with a range of business areas across NEXT, you will be the go-to person for International accounting. This will involve liaison with operational, commercial finance, treasury, tax, finance operations and company secretarial teams.
- Establishing the financial backbone of their expansion in India
- Work closely with Commercial Finance to drive profitability and sales growth in their overseas entities
- Lead on a range of ad-hoc projects as they look to expand further overseas - which is one of their fastest growing areas
- Manage a virtual team across multiple locations; including Capita India, Schneider Group Russia and their local China finance team
- You’ll be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA) at a manager or assistant manager level
- Ideally ex-practice or have worked in a financial accounting department previously
- Have excellent attention to detail and a real drive to improve processes and fix issues at source
- Excellent understanding of financial controls
- Flexibility and ability to travel overseas to each locations approximately once a year
You may have experience of the following: Financial Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Qualified Accountant, Excel, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Management Accountant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.