Junior Clinical Researcher .
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: Junior Clinical Researcher
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
About the role:
As a Junior Clinical Researcher you will work within their Technical Department, as part of the Technical & Commercial team. The job will be supporting the development of products and marketing of existing products, by carrying out clinical/technical and commercial research. The role will involve assisting in clinical research focusing on new developments in respiratory care, organising and updating current technical and commercial documents and assisting in product registrations.
- Conduct Clinical Evaluations to support the development of Intersurgicals product range
- Ensure Clinical Evaluations are maintained in line with Meddev 2.7 / 1 guidelines
- Ensure Clinical Evaluations contain all the considerations outlined in Medical Device Directive 93 / 42 / EEC, Annex 10
- Attend relevant Device Risk Management meetings
- Assist in the management of the Clinical Evaluations maintenance and review programme
- Make sure relevant internal work instructions are in accordance with current procedures, guidelines and regulations
- Assist with the organisation, evaluation and filing of technical literature, research papers and information into the Technical Literature Library and appropriate Medical Device family group databases
- Any other duties required by the company
- A Sciences degree (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Materials, or a related subject)
- This vacancy is suitable for both newly qualified graduates and those with some industrial experience
- The ideal candidate should be able to gather, evaluate, critically interpret and communicate information, as well as being able to make decisions and self-manage
You may have experience of the following: Clinical Researcher, Science Graduate, Clinical Research Assistant, Medical Manufacturing, Junior Clinical Researcher, Research Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.