Office Administrator .
SPGL is a professional technical services group, operating in a range of market sectors including Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology, Regulated Consumer Products, Healthcare, Chemicals, Buildings and Mission Critical Facilities.
The group is headquartered in London with an office in Antwerp, Belgium with multiple projects world-wide including UK, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark and the USA.
Position: Office Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
SPGL is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their London office on a full time, permanent basis.
- Booking travel for employees within London and for visiting employees from other countries.
- Managing their CRM database (Salesforce).
- Managing their Recruitment Database (Bullhorn) – contacting candidates, arranging interviews, formatting CV’s, etc.
- Support with the preparation of commercial proposals.
- Check expense reports and general support to accounts department on request.
- Supporting the Group Directors with ad-hoc tasks.
- General office admin tasks such as answering phone calls, booking meetings, distributing / sending post, ordering office stationary etc.
- Collection of time sheets.
- Supporting the day to day running of the office.
- Support with HR Administration (Employment contracts, Services agreements, Maintain holiday & sickness record etc.).
- Minimum requirement: GCSE’s & A Levels, preferably in English, Maths, Languages, History, etc.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and a good office manner.
- Previous experience in an office administration capacity.
- Computer literate and have experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT and Windows.
- Possess strong numeric skills.
- Able to maintain a professional approach when dealing with sensitive information.
- You may have experience of office and / or HR administration.
Desirable skills / experience:
- Previous office administration experience is desirable.
- Previous experience of working with a database would be an advantage.
- Language Skills (French / German / Dutch) would be an advantage.
- Good team player.
Please note that you will be required to provide a covering letter to support your CV, indicating why you are interested in the role.
You may have experience of the following: Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Administrator, HR Administration etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.