Accounts Assistant .
Stanhope Capital is an independently owned wealth management firm providing discretionary and portfolio management services to private and institutional clients worldwide. Stanhope is neither a bank, nor just a family office. Instead, it brings together the best of both worlds: the high service standards and transparency expected of a private family office, combined with the quality of investment expertise and operational excellence typically associated with a major global financial institution.
Stanhope Capital was established in 2004 and manages the wealth of ultra-high net worth families, institutions and charities. There are currently 14 partners and over 80 employees operating from offices in London, Geneva and Jersey.
Position: Accounting Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive salary & benefits package including annual discretionary bonus; to be part of a growing successful company; multinational, young and dynamic working environment.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a numerate individual with an interest in financial services to join the Stanhope Finance team.
- Managing the retrocession process, including distribution and payment to clients
- Purchase and sales ledger control
- Invoicing for UK and Jersey regulated entities
- Assisting in month end closure process including analysis work, prepayment & accrual preparation, fixed assets register
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaison with Luxembourg fund administrator for the Portman Square funds
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Must have good working knowledge of Sun Accounts, Q&A and Executive
- Good Excel skills including Vlookups and macros
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to work independently by taking initiative but also being a fair team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Previous experience with a similar role in financial services industry highly desirable
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, AAT, Finance Assistant, Accountancy, Accounts Administrator, Excel, VAT, Bookkeeper, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping, Reconciliation, Month End, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.