Customer Service Executive .
Solus is proud to be part of the Aviva Group. It is a dynamic company, looking for bright motivated people to work in a fast moving and rewarding environment.
Position: Customer Service Executive
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Flexible part time hours by mutual agreement
Salary: £19,300 per annum pro rata
Closing date: 18th May 2017
About the role:
- Be first point of contact for customers
- Provide customer solutions
- Diagnose vehicle damage using technology, tools and questioning techniques (full training will be provided)
- Make informed decisions about how best to match customer demand with repair capacity
- Identify issues / failures which impact their customers, suppliers or the Solus operating model
- To be successful in this role you need to have real customer focus
- You are a team player, who is proactive, can communicate and problem solve
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service, Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.