HR Analyst .
Established by their two GP directors in 2005 The Practice Group is one of the county’s leading providers of NHS primary, community and home-based care via their 6 divisions. They work extensively with clinical commissioning groups, local authorities and the wider NHS; together with private individuals and independent case managers. As TPG General Practice they deliver a supported and sustainable quality service for GP surgeries. TPG Complex Care is focussed in delivering high quality home-based complex healthcare services. TPG Eyes and TPG Dermatology provide a range of innovative community based services including Ophthalmology, ENT and Dermatology. TPG Data Analytics and TPG Primary Care Support provide actionable insights, capacity and capability for healthcare providers.
Position: HR Analyst
Location: Central Support Centre, Little Chalfont with national travel to sites
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £25k - £27.5k per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; Company Pension Scheme; Optional salary sacrifice car & bike scheme; Optional salary sacrifice childcare vouchers; Optional retail discount card.
About the role:
The Practice Group is currently recruiting for an HR Analyst to be accountable and responsible for supporting the achievement of The Practice Group’s strategies by collating, monitoring, and processing data to provide insight and analysis to the business about its people.
The HR Analyst will be a key role interacting across the organisation that will require a keen eye for detail and an inquisitive nature.
- Build, check and analyse people data to predict future outcomes and allow the organisation and people managers to make decisions
- Manage the Human Resources Information Systems to ensure compliance with data protection legislation and that it meets the requirements of the organisation
- Develop close working relationships with colleague across the business, with a particular emphasis on integrating people data with other organisational data
- Provide accurate, commercially-focussed and trusted advice to managers based on sound people data as well as the Company’s published policies and procedures
- Provide a HR advisory service to the business; working as part of a team of advisory’s to respond to queries and requests for support and information
- Manage the day to day performance of H.R.I.S. third-party providers and develop positive and effective relationships with them
- Facilitate effective and fair employee relations investigations with supporting data as requested by investigating officers
- Conduct surveys in order to ascertain additional data for employee engagement and other initiatives
- Supporting the Head of H.R. analysing the annual budgets of the human resource department
- Keeping track of the performance of employees
- Working with other departments in order to support and report on the organisation’s appraisal and talent management succession and development plans
- Provide training on the H.R.I.S. for employees
- Education to A-Level standard and ideally in a mathematical-based subject
- Part CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Understanding of analytics with evidence of application
- Understands and can demonstrate previous use of and reporting on key performance indicators
- Awareness of data protection legislation
- Understanding of statistical analysis
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources, CIPD, HR Advisor, Reward Analyst, MI, Management Information, Reward Advisor, HR Consultant, Certificate in Personnel Development, Reward and Benefits, Change Manager, Reward Manager, HRIS Analyst, Performance Improvement, Reward Officer, Reward Analyst, HR Administrator, SAP etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.