Hotel Receptionist .
Chelsea Football Club are an English football club based in Fulham, London. Founded in 1905, the club play in the Premier League and have spent most of their history in the top tier of English football. They have won 3 Premier League Titles, 7 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League and 1 UEFA Europa League. Secondary to the match days at Chelsea FC, their non-match day business is just as successful. Winning awards at Eventia and Football Business Awards, the Meeting and Event department sells all styles of events across all the areas on site.
Position: Hotel Receptionist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
- Being able to deal with all level of customers face to face and on the telephone
- Able to provide and perform following reports and tasks: credit risk, rack check, group check in, VIPs. check in, no show charges, general postings, match days packages payments, Team card procedures, package write off, Ledger procedure, rebates procedures, guest history, geo code update, scanning correspondence
- Knowledge of the Opera and MITEL switchboard, wake up call system and TMS
- Meeting the company S.O.P’s (Personal presentation, Check ins and Check outs, Answering telephones, Guest complaints and mystery guest questionnaire
- Develop excellent product knowledge both for Millennium & Copthorne and CFC
- Taking reservations
- Assisting disable guests and responsible for room allocation
- Promote and up sell Hotel facilities
- Assisting with fire evacuation
- Previous experience as receptionist in a 4 star Hotel
- Opera (PMS system) working knowledge is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer care skills both face to face and telephone
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Able to work shifts as required
- Excellent presentation skills
You may have experience of the following: Hotel Receptionist, Front of House, Receptionist, Hotel, Hospitality, Opera, PMS, Customer Service, Concierge, Luxury Hotel etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.