HR Business Partner .
Established by their two GP directors in 2005 The Practice Group is one of the county’s leading providers of NHS primary, community and home-based care via their 6 divisions. They work extensively with clinical commissioning groups, local authorities and the wider NHS; together with private individuals and independent case managers. As TPG General Practice they deliver a supported and sustainable quality service for GP surgeries. TPG Complex Care is focussed in delivering high quality home-based complex healthcare services. TPG Eyes and TPG Dermatology provide a range of innovative community based services including Ophthalmology, ENT and Dermatology. TPG Data Analytics and TPG Primary Care Support provide actionable insights, capacity and capability for healthcare providers.
Position: HR Business Partner
Location: Little Chalfont & Home-based
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £34k - £37k per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; Company Pension Scheme; Optional salary sacrifice car & bike scheme; Optional salary sacrifice childcare vouchers; Optional retail discount card.
About the role:
The Practice Group is currently recruiting for a CIPD qualified (Level 5 minimum) to ensure that their employees are performing to the best of their ability, are highly engaged and their talent is retained, thereby ensuring the highest patient care.
As a multi-site business, it is also vital that the HR function provides timely and accurate management information and provides a service which enables the activities of clinicians and staff locally.
This will be a true business partnering role with high impact across the organisation that will require commitment, enthusiasm and the ability to influence policy and drive change. This role main objective is to ensure that their employees are performing to the best of their ability, are highly engaged and their talent is retained, thereby ensuring the highest patient care.
- Have a customer service mentality; treating colleagues across the business as customers and committing to service levels that can be relied upon
- Be very knowledgeable in employment law and know how to apply this in a commercially-savvy way
- Be willing and able to get ‘hands on’ in activities required on a day-to-day basis as well as in relation to delivering the overall service and continuous improvement
- Develop close working relationships with colleague across the business, with a particular emphasis on supporting Business Managers
- Provide accurate, commercially-focussed and trusted employment law advice to managers based on sound technical knowledge as well as the Company’s published policies and procedures
- Ensure the treatment of both employees, self-employed workers, and agency workers are compliant with relevant legislation, ethically-sound and employees comply with professional standards / registration requirements particular to their role
- Provide support / cover to the HR Advice Centre as and when required
- Keep up to date in developments in Employment Law and Human Resources best practice to maximise effectiveness and ensure compliance
- Educated to A-Level standard
- CIPD qualified Level 7 or equivalent (or Level 5 and studying towards Level 7)
- Member of the CIPD
- Knowledge of / proficient in HRIS, ideally SelectHR
- Awareness of NHS / Healthcare and Agenda for Change
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, CIPD, HR Manager, Human Resources, HRBP, Change Manager, Generalist HR, Strategic HR, Senior HR Business Partner, HR Advisor, Organisational Change etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.