Business Development Manager
Perfect Image is a full service IT provider based at the Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle. As industry leaders in our field, we deliver business benefits to clients through our portfolio of IT services and solutions. As an employer, Perfect Image provides strong career progression opportunities for all employees through training, mentoring and coaching.
Position: Business Development Rep - Lead Generation
Location: Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20k to £24k dependent on skills and experience plus UNCAPPED OTE (Circa £30k+ and then commission for first 6 months of new customer wins)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, uncapped commission, occupational sick scheme, company pension scheme, career progression plan, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
About the role:
As Business Development Manager your primary role will be to identify and generate new business qualified leads through direct contact with businesses in the UK. Having the right sales attitude and being able to handle objections are two crucial elements required to succeed in this role. You must have experience in selling solutions where no predefined need has been identified. This role would suit someone with a history of selling software products or services.
- Generating qualified sales leads by calling businesses as follow up to targeted marketing campaigns and organising meetings for the BDM sales team
- High volume calling campaigns and strategic support for field sales representatives
- Advising customers of the capabilities and benefits of working with Perfect Image
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects
- Management of prospective accounts
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunity whilst also supporting that of the field sales team
- Understanding the software products so as to be able to book an introductory demonstration
- Previous outbound B2B telephone based sales experience, preferably with a background in the service sector
- A keen interest in IT and how it can benefit businesses across industries
- Ability to find and recognise new business / sales opportunities and qualify leads
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and CRM experience
- Good decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- An ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment with the need for excellent time management skills
- Relevant training in direct sales would be beneficial
You may have experience of the following: Telemarketing Executive, Internal Sales Executive, Business Development Representative, Internal Account Manager, Lead Generation, Inside Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Internal Sales Representative etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.