Food Service Assistant .
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the largest independent convenience store operator in the UK under the SPAR fascia with over 600 independent retailers plus over 300 company owned stores and over 8,200 employees in total across all of their divisions in England and Wales.
It's through their 'putting people first' philosophy, that they are able to successfully lead, compete and operate within the fast paced Convenience Retail Market.
Position: Greggs at SPAR - Bakery Assistant
Location: Louth, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 16 Hours per Week, various shift patterns to meet needs of business, Flexible
Benefits: Staff Discount, Staff Lottery, Company Pension Scheme, Savings Scheme, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme, Staff Social Fund, Life Cover, Health Cash Plan, Employee Volunteering opportunities.
Closing date: April 28, 2017
About the role:
As the Food Service Assistant you will assist in maximising sales and profit by carrying out allocated tasks in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of the store and staff and provision of friendly, efficient service to customers, colleagues and visitors.
- Deliver customer service in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
- The preparing of a variety of food items to the highest standards, in order to meet customer demand
- Ensuring that all areas of the shop and food products are displayed in a clean, tidy and attractive manner
- Seeking to maximise the sales and profitability within the store
- Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty
- Comply with relevant legislation and health and food safety responsibilities as defined in the induction period and training
- Adherence to cash and stock control policies
- Basic education (numeracy and literacy)
- NVQ Level 2-3 in Retail Skills, Customer Care or similar is preferred
- Previous experience in a customer service and / or catering environment
- Keen and enthusiastic approach to working both collaboratively and independently
- Some understanding of health and food safety and legislative responsibilities of a retail environment
- Flexible approach to working evenings and weekends
You may have experience of the following: Bakery Assistant, Customer Services, Sales Assistant, Cashier, Customer Service Assistant, Stock Control, Retail Assistant, Food Service Assistant, Shop Assistant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.