HR Advice Partner Facilities Services .
NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK. As a family owned business, with over 90 years in operation, we have a proud heritage, notably in the quality of our workforce and strong design and technical capacity. Our values of passion, integrity and excellence remain at the heart of everything we do.
Position: HR Advice Partner Facilities Services
Location: London, Angel
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
As a HR Advice Partner, with in Facilities Services, you will provide guidance and support regarding HR procedures and practices relating to People Management and Recruitment within a geographical area across the whole NG Bailey Group.
- Supporting and coaching line managers on Performance Management issues including conduct / capability matters and recruitment with a focus on behaviours and climate whilst ensuring consistency across the Group
- To be the HR expert in investigation / disciplinary / grievance meetings; to provide advice and guidance on appropriate levels of sanctions to line managers which is consistent across the Group
- Providing support and guidance to line managers regarding Absence Management situations. Manage the medical referral procedure on behalf of the line manager, as required, in long-term sickness absence cases
- To identify common operational issues within area of responsibility and develop and facilitate coaching to line managers on these issues. For example, absence management, performance management
- Understand how HR can best support and improve processes and procedures within each area to ensure that they are working efficiently across the Group
- Providing support and professional input into the recruitment processes as required by line management within the geographical location covered
- Provide professional HR Advice to line managers regarding appropriate terms and conditions for staff and hourly paid employees
- Contribute to the communication processes in order to develop and maintain a co-operative and harmonious climate of employee relations within area of control / responsibility
- Advise Managers and Supervisors to enable them to have a level of understanding, and to recognise when HR procedures are necessary
- Provide guidance on HR administration procedures so that effective use is made of HRSSC; liaise with BP to ensure that workload issues are effectively communicated to the HRSSC
- Provide additional HR support as and when required in agreement with local HR Business Partner or as specific business wide projects
- Work with specific areas of the business to roll-out initiatives such as Performance Management Competency Mapping and training, facilitation of workshops etc. as required by BP’s
- Project activity to develop training workshops, policy implementation etc. for the business benefit to be rolled out across the group as appropriate and requested by BPs
- You will be pro-active and have the ability to think out of the box providing hands - on support
- You will have strong ER exposure.
- Good time management skills are required; you will be detailed focussed and can challenge the status quo
- Some strategic exposure is required and you must be CIPD qualified or at least working towards with a good knowledge level
- There will be an opportunity to get involved in some key projects
- Some travel required in and around the London area, predominantly Central and to their head office based in Leeds
- This is a corporate, professional environment and you must come from a similar background having worked previously within the private sector
You may have experience of the following: HR Advice, Human Resources, Employee Relations, CIPD, HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Shared Services, Group HR Advisor, People Management, Recruitment, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.