Sales Executive .
Eiger FX is a young, ambitious company backed by a larger financial group. With offices in the heart of the City of London, they are experiencing rapid month-on-month growth. They offer one of the most comprehensive range of foreign exchange products (including FX Options) in the UK.
Location: City of London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Salary: £16,000 to £25,000 per annum plus commissions depending on experience (OTE £25-35k in 1st year)
Benefits: Pension, discounted gym membership, red letter days for salesperson of the month, team incentives and rewards (e.g. weekends away). Quick career progression. Grow with the company with ambitions to be a tier 1 fx provider within the next 5 years. 20 days holiday in first year, then 25 thereafter (plus public holidays).
About the role:
They are looking to add the very best Sales Executives to the team, creating a non-hierarchical trading floor built around a strong team ethos. This is a company for people who want to work hard, reap the rewards (both monetary and non-monetary) without any office politics and grow with the company.
- Creatively lead source and identify new prospects
- Qualify the prospects by undertaking a structured fact-finding mission
- Demonstrate how Eiger will meet their needs, offering them a wide product mix from spot and forward contracts
- Close prospects either over the phone or via face-to-face meetings
- Accompany your senior on meetings, assist them with managing the needs of the client book
- B2B cold calling experience dealing experience with a proven track record of hitting your KPIs
- Excellent sales skills over the phone that you wish to develop and nurture further
- Must consider yourself to have the potential to be one of the very best sales people in the FX industry
- Good understanding of the basics of financial markets
You may have experience of the following: Sales, Business Development Manager, Lead Generation, New Business Development, B2B, Sales Executive, Financial Services, Business Development Executive, Account Management, FX Broker, Account Manager, Foreign Exchange, FX Sales etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.