Creative Artworker .
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: Creative Artworker (Fixed Term Contract)
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract (Maternity leave between 9 - 12 months)
Hours: Monday – Friday
About the role:
An opportunity has become available within their creative team to provide support to the creative output at the head office of Intersurgical. As a Creative Artworker you will need to understand branding and you will create innovative designs for print and online, while working closely with marketing to bring exciting promotions and ideas to life.
You will work directly with their Graphic Design Manager and Marketing team to deliver graphics on time and be responsible to work on projects from conceptual stages through to design delivery. In addition to this you will be responsible for developing and creating graphics for a wide range of print including brochures, leaflets, magazine advertisements, posters and point of sale (POS) artwork. You will also be designing newsletters, web banners and content for social media platforms.
- Be able to produce accurate artwork files to the specification and timescales defined
- Responsible for undertaking artwork to the marketing department’s brief and exacting standards
- To ensure all marketing collateral follows corporate guidelines and templates
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the graphic design team
- Taking personal responsibility for liaison on allocated jobs, time management, and clear expectation management are all important requirements
- Work with designers & product development on technical illustrations
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Demonstrate excellent consideration for layout and typography
- Passion for illustrating and creative approach
- Ability to interpret the designer’s visuals
- Experience in procuring print material
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills
- Strong portfolio clearly demonstrating an ability to approach different projects from the brands perspective keeping within their core values and design
Desirable experience / qualifications:
- Related degree in graphics
- HTML e-mails, banners and digital experience is an advantage
You may have experience of the following: Artworker, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Creative Artworker, Art Worker, Graphic Designer, Creative Suite, Animation, Multimedia, Web Design, Graphic Design, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.