Resourcing Executive .
Their mission is to be the customer’s first choice for good quality, great value Gifts, Arts, Crafts, Hobbies, Stationery, Toys and Books. The Works sell over one million products every week to consumers looking for a bargain. With over 3000 employees, they have a network of over 350 stores (and growing… fast!) and an E-store which makes the amazing value products available 24/7.
The huge range of stock accessible to customers is perfect for everyone from all walks of life. The product range is constantly changing and consists of more than 40,000 different products each year. The Works sell both big brand and own-branded products, all at discounted prices. Customers find hundreds of new lines on sale every week, meaning that they will find something new and exciting every time they visit The Works, hence the company’s motto ‘What will you discover?’
There has never been a better time to join The Works! They are extremely successful market leaders boasting year on year growth both within their high street stores and on-line! Their brand new, custom built, office and warehouse facility is based at Hams Hall Distribution Park, Coleshill, Birmingham.
Position: Resourcing Partner
Location: Hams Hall Distribution Park, Coleshill, Birmingham
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
The people function within The Works is going through an exciting transition phase and they have an amazing opportunity for a Resourcing Executive to join their central team. With an ambitious people agenda to support their business growth, they are looking for a talented recruitment specialist to contribute to their evolving team and business.
You will work closely with the central Resourcing team and field HR Business Partners, to provide an outstanding service to retail and the support and distribution centres on all aspects of attraction, selection and recruitment. You will also support with defining and communicating their employer brand via social media, up skilling hiring managers and getting involved with recruitment event activity.
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates who will love working at The Works and who have the right skills to succeed in the vacant role (based on your conversations with hiring managers)
- Use all appropriate methods of candidate sourcing and attraction to find the people best suited to the job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts that are fun, engaging and above all, let the candidates know what they are looking for and what they can expect from The Works
- Sift and monitor applications via their ATS and make sure that every candidate gets a response
- Shortlist and present suitable candidates to hiring managers and book interviews – speed is essential in not missing out on great people
- Support the recruitment and selection processes and share ideas on how these can be improved
- Manage and develop long term candidate relationships
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Provide support, advice and coaching to ensure that the candidates and hiring managers receive a first rate recruitment service
- Seek and provide feedback to candidates – remembering that they are potential customers
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an office-based resourcing role and like improving processes
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional commitment to customer service
- Experience of using psychometric and assessment tools and running recruitment & training events
You may have experience of the following: Resourcing Executive, Recruitment Coordinator, Resourcing, Talent Management, Recruitment Advisor, HR Assistant, In House Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Resourcing Advisor, Onsite Recruiter, In House Resourcer, Recruitment Assistant, Resourcing Partner etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.