Customer Services Agent .
Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you.
AJ Bell YouInvest (AJBYI) is part of AJ Bell - one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £31.8 billon and more than 140,000 clients. Their award winning products include Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts.
They have their head office in Manchester, but also a Media office in London, as well as a stock broking office in Tunbridge Wells. Working as part of the AJBYI Customer Services Team, based in Manchester, you will work as part of the larger AJBYI customer support function to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided, and that all service level agreements are met. You will be responsible for providing front line customer support by phone, email and secure message.
Position: Customer Services Agent
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5.15pm
Salary: up to £20k per annum (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Staff bonus, matched pension contribution, study support scheme and DIS
About the role:
They would love to hear from applicants who have existing pensions experience or those with customer service or administration experience who want to build a career in the Financial Services Industry.
- Answer calls and written enquiries in accordance with agreed service levels
- Deliver the AJ Bell brand experience in a consistent manner
- Co-operate with all other teams to ensure efficient operating processes and a positive customer experience
- Comply with FCA regulations at all times, applying the principles of Treating the Customer Fairly in all customer interactions
- Take ownership of customer queries and see through to resolution
- Provide support to the Management Team as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Numerate and literate
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs A-C (including Maths and English)
- Previous customer service administration role, ideally gained within financial services
- A keen interest in the financial services industry, with previous pensions or investment experience
- Awareness of HMRC rules relating to pensions
In return they will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role. There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and their study support scheme which is part of their benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, they have a great sense of pride in what they do and this is reflected in their strong guiding principles.
There is an active programme of social events throughout the year which are open to all employees.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Services Agent, Customer Services Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Call Centre Adviser, Contact Centre Advisor etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.